Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Cheryl's Bible Sampler Quilt

This quilt is amazing! Cheryl paper pieced every single block in this quilt, with perfection of course! This is also the largest quilt that I have quilted to date and it really filled up the space on my longarm. I believe there are 96 pieced blocks plus all of the alternate blocks.

In order to take pictures, we draped it over my longarm so I could not get all of the blocks in view or it would take 50 pictures to show it all! Trust me, it's spectacular!

Sophia B2B was the quilting pattern over the pieced blocks and then the border is done with Marian's Floral Border 6, a favorite of mine!

Quite an accomplishment!

Just a quick binding......haha, and it will be done!

The border, hard to see here.

Some better views of the border, perhaps.


The backing.


No comments: