Friday, April 1, 2011

Quilts for the Pickle Family

This quilt is for Annie, my website support person. If you need a website, take a look at what she has to offer at www.inapicklewebdesign.com This is the only pickle fabric that I could find, so she ended up with a green quilt! I had the In A Pickle design made for this quilt.


The backing of the quilt.
This quilt was made for Colin who loves anything and everything associated with Pecos Bill. I had the quilting pattern made and I took a Pecos Bill book and copied the cover onto fabric in order to make the center block.




This quilt is for Alec, who loves aliens!



The quilt backing.
Old Gobbler has a website because of his love of turkey hunting so I made this small turkey quilt for him. Like everything turkey? Go to: http://www.oldgobbler.com/


The back of the quilt.

No comments: