Friday, December 10, 2010

Mary's Wizard of Oz Quilt

Mary made this quilt for a friend's granddaughter. This is yet again another set of Wizard of Oz fabric that gives a whole new look. She picked Lavender thread which turned blue on the blue and lavender on the pinks and lavender spaces. Very nicely pieced and a great quilt! With the minkee on the back, I'm sure she will love this quilt!
The center of the quilt.

A tornado shown in the blocks.
A bicycle stitched in the border.
The backing of the quilt, a very soft minkee with tiny star designs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you sell quilts? Carolyncoon@att.net

sara velder said...

I mostly quilt other people's quilts. I have made quilts for others. but currently do not have any for sale.

Unknown said...

Can u make my daughter one like this

Unknown said...

Can u make my daughter one like this