Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Too many projects, not enough time!


Ok, the quilt retreat is just a couple of days away and I need to have something to work on for the two day event, hmmmm...... I should have a few UFO's to finish but then there are those new patterns and projects that would be great to start????? My daughter has provided many ideas of what I could work on for those two days but you know I have a few ideas of my own.

I have the Christmas quilt still sitting to finish from 3 years ago, the Halloween one from 2 years ago, last year's Oxbow Project still sitting there, and this year's project is together but not quilted. And then the kits! I have the WONDERFUL One Vine Day kit that is just waiting and waiting and I have a Christmas kit from 5 years ago? (What have I been doing all these years????) I think it is time to get all the projects out, write them down, prioritize them, make a list of what has been done on each and what needs to be done on each and then spend X amount of time on each of them each day and see what happens. I think this actually works, but unless I do it, I'll never know. Meanwhile, I really need to find something to take on Friday!!!!!!!!

No comments: