Friday, February 25, 2022

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE LAST SENTENCE NOW!!

 About two and a half years ago, I tried to contact my web designer and I did not get a response. Her website had been removed, her Facebook site was gone, her email was unanswered and her phone number was disconnected. I tried everything to get in contact with her. She had vanished and to this day, I don't have any answers. However, her server kept running so my website has stayed up and running even though I could not change anything on my website, I could add patterns and customer pictures, but nothing else. 

This past week, all has changed as my website has been taken down probably because her server is no longer working or perhaps a contract with the place that ran my website's server has expired.

SEE BELOW

You can still look at patterns with my printouts in my books, I have them all. Or you can go to these three websites and look at allover patterns that I most likely own by these three pattern designers. I do purchase from multiple designers, however, most patterns are designed by these 3 places. At least this will give you a place to find patterns prior to bringing your quilt to me, or you can browse the books when you are here.

Sweet Dreams Quilt Studio  www.sweetdreamsquiltstudio.com

Anne Bright  www.annebrightdesigns.com

Wasatch Quilting   www.digitizedquiltingpatterns.com

3-2-22 THE WEBSITE IS BACK UP!!!!! And then it's down again, so I do not know if it will come back or not. Unbelievable!!!

No comments: