Friday, September 16, 2016

Carrie's Moda Modern Building Blocks Quilt

Carrie made this monster quilt and it is just plain GORGEOUS!! These pictures don't do it justice, but you can see it in person at the upcoming Lincoln Quilt Guild quilt show in October!

The fabrics are all Jo Morton or other civil war type prints and I really can't decide which blocks are the best, I love them all!

She used her stash to create the blocks and she did a very good job of doing so!

Antique Gold thread was used for the quilting.

Chestnut Swirls was the quilting pattern.

I love this red print!

And look at this cute corner block!

Stars in a star, can't get much better than that!

And the central star, my, oh my!

Feast your eyes on some of the rest of the blocks.





The backing in sections.

Nice stuff!

No comments: