Monday, September 7, 2015

Luci's Last Standing Quilt

Ok, first of all, I apologize for the bad lighting on these pictures, the real colors look like the 3rd picture with whites! But this quilt was a find that Luci's sister acquired after nobody wanted it at a garage sale and nobody wanted it at the church sale so it was given to her sister and Luci fixed it up and had me quilt it. Now, I can just see the faces of those who passed up this "find". You just need to see the beauty in these old quilts and realize what can be done with them! I sure would keep it!

Too late at night for true color for the distance shots.
Forget Me Knot was the quilting pattern.

Blue thread was used.

Hundreds of different fabric pieces in this quilt, some I recognize from my past, too!


The beautiful border fabric.

The backing.

No comments: