Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Alyce's" Aunt Grace Circle of Friends" Quilt

Feast your eyes on this quilt! Alyce has once again made a marvelous quilt! And she is getting her backlog of kits and quilts done! Amazing that it CAN BE DONE! Now I just need a good plan.
I do have this pattern, but not the kit and it is on my bucket list!
So nicely done!

These blocks are so sweet and the flower applique adds such a nice touch!

Honey thread was used, a very soft yellow.

I love this border fabric!

Four little "Grace" blocks are in the corners of the outside pieced borders. Alyce even had a few leftover "Grace" patches that she" Graciously" gave to me in the event I ever make my quilt. (No pun intended??) LOL

The allover quilting pattern that she chose was Feather and Flower B2B.


This appliqued center is so neat!


YUM!




And to top it off, she pieced another quilt for the backing! Two for one on this quilt!


The backing borders.

No comments: