Friday, August 26, 2011

A Good Morning for Morning Glories!

Nothing is as cheerful as seeing this Morning Glory grow taller and fuller and bloom after bloom! It seems it always takes a while for it to appear but when it does, it is wonderful to see! I know some people consider it a weed, but if all weeds looked like this, I would welcome them! As it grows, more colors appear, first it was all pink and then the purples started showing up! And I didn't even plant it, it just appeared a couple of years ago and it keeps coming up each year to my delight!

Aren't they a happy looking flower?


The purples are appearing!


OK, this has nothing to do with flowers, but see that brown patch between the swing and the tree? It's a huge beaver running across the yard! With all the trees and branches around here, I'm sure he's building something or planning to stop the creek from flowing! Better check out what he's up to...one of these days!








1 comment:

Rachel said...

They look good! I think that Beaver of yours needs a friend. Come get my woodchuck from under my deck!