Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Zombies!

Well, I should be quilting as I have customer quilts waiting, but then a 10 year old (in one week) showed up for a few days and we happened to run into the book entitled " Zombie Felties" and she was so intrigued with the idea of these little animals as zombies (who doesn't like zombies?) so we bought the book and here go making a zombie duck and a zombie kitty. They even have a clip art coffin to copy onto card stock and fold and tape or glue to make perfect little beds for the zombie animals. I am ordered to make the next ones when the 10 year old goes home and to mail them to her as soon as I get them done. Those next in line are the Zombie Puppy, the Zombie Bunny and the Folklore Zombie. I sure can't wait to make more Zombies! :(

The duck with the bullets from the shooting range! What???!!!

The Zombie Duck.





The eyes sewed shut like all good Zombies have.


The Zombie Kitty in her coffin.













No comments: