Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Crow Girls Wool Applique Classes and Trunk Show

A couple of weeks ago, my Nebraska City Heritage Needlework Guild brought the Crow Girls, Leonie Bateman and Deirdre Bond-Abel to our shores from Australia, Tasmania to be exact.  They own The Quilted Crow in Tasmania and travel all over the world with their trunk shows and wool applique classes. Below are pictures of the trunk show and the classes. It was fun and now I have a couple more unfinished projects, but they will get done! 







This is Leonie. So funny and so jet-lagged that night!













Deirdre who brought Vegemite to the second day of classes for me to taste it! I did and now that is off my bucket list for good! EWWW!


















Love this one, but of course because there is a star in it!





Fun classes, fun teachers!





Lyn, from More Sew For You brought all kinds of goodies to purchase from her shop in Omaha. She provided kits to purchase in case someone needed one for the classes.


These three framed pictures were the first class projects.

This was one that I got started on and it is still waiting for me to finish......




No comments: