Thursday, December 13, 2012

Joyce's Christmas Quilt

You know you have to hand it to Lynette Jensen of Thimbleberries, when it comes to Christmas, she really came up with some simple, yet complex looking wonderful Christmas patterns! And her fabrics were never a hit and miss, they just loved each other. So that is where Joyce comes in as she made this festive Christmas quilt and it is a very nice quilt!

Don't you just love those trees that surround the center? If I wasn't so far behind in getting ready for Christmas, I'd sit down and sew up a bunch of those trees! Or I can just put them on my list of someday!

Upside down in this picture, but nice trees. I used Olive Drab thread on this quilt.

The center of the quilt.

Stars near the corners, love that red print!


The borders.

Holly Berries was the quilting pattern.

The backing fabric.

No comments: