Thursday, August 5, 2010

Important Announcement!

Yesterday, August 4th, my website hosting company announced that they were closing down on Friday the 6th of August. That is giving me 2 days to find another website host and to get my website back up and running! Needless to say, my website will be down for a short time while I am building it back up under another host. I will still display all customer quilts on this site, however my quilting patterns will have to wait until I can get the website going again.

Keep checking back for my new and enhanced site which I believe will be easier to use and view without having to page through so many pages to find what you are looking for.

Also remember, if you at any time refer a new customer to me, you will receive a 10% off discount of the quilting cost of your next quilt!

Happy quilting!

No comments: