Monday, February 15, 2016

Delores's Botanical Table Runner

This table runner, made by Delores, is so neat! It's about 58" long  by 19", so I could not get a good picture of the whole thing, but it's made with a collection of batiks that are amazing together. Then  after looking through my multitude of patterns, she looked at the "blown dandelion" pattern and thought hmmmmm..... and I was dancing inside because nobody would ever choose that pattern to use and when she said OK, go for it, I was jumping for joy because take a look at these pictures, click on them to get a closer look and this pattern is so cool! 

Dandelion Pano was the quilting pattern.

Creek Bed was the thread choice.

This definitely is on my list to make!

Woodsy and botanical at it's best! She is binding it with the blackish batik, nice!

Her great backing choice.


No comments: