Sunday, October 27, 2013

Charity Quilts

The Heritage Needlework Guild of Nebraska City, (a quilt guild that I belong to), has made these charity quilts. I picked up the 10 quilts and said that I would quilt them. So, after a marathon weekend, starting yesterday at 10 AM and finishing tonight, I have them all done, ready for the bindings! WHEW!

Isn't this the cutest? I used Mimosa thread with an Elephant quilting pattern.

The backing of the Elephant quilt.


A Care Bear quilt. I used Light Hot Pink thread and Balloons Panto quilt pattern.


The backing of the Care Bear Quilt.

I used Keywest Lime thread on this one and Going Bananas for the quilting pattern.


The monkey backing.

I used Melon thread on this one with the Swirls Simple quilting pattern.


The backing of the Swirls quilt.

I used Meandering Loops on this one with Blue Jay thread.



The back of the one above.

This one had cars, motorcycles and trucks on it so I used the quilting pattern called Gear Pano 001 with Egyptian Topaz thread.


The backing of the Gear quilt.

I used Mother Goose thread with the Pick Up Sticks pattern on this one.


The back of the Pick Up Sticks quilt.

I used Mother Goose on this one also but with the Calm water 001 quilting pattern.


The backing of the Calm Water quilt.

I used Goldenrod thread on this one with Feathers and Flowers for the quilting pattern.



The backing of the quilt.

I used Ginger Spice thread on this one with the pattern called Grateful.


The back of this quilt.

No comments: