Friday, October 19, 2012

Lucille's Twisted Maze Garden Quilt


Lucille likes to make large quilts and this one was large! And expertly pieced with a great collection of prints! Nicely done! It was either Garden Maze or Twisted Garden or Twisted Maze so we renamed it The Twisted Maze Garden! 


The setting triangles really show the quilt pattern.

The borders.

The quilting pattern was Butterflies and Flowers.


Light Wine Rose thread was used.


The corner of the quilt.




The back of the quilt.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hello,

Do you have a pattern of Lucille's Twisted Maze Garden quilt?
Would you make a copy for me and send it to me?

It's a beautiful quilt.

sara velder said...

No, I do not, I just quilt other people's quilts. I am sure you can find it. Just google the name of the quilt and you can find the pattern.