Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, this wraps up another year of not getting enough projects finished or started(??) and with hopes of the next year that things get done as they should. I am setting a new year's resolution right here in print. Just remember, resolutions are meant to be broken, right?
Projects of the coming year:
Civil War Quilt Block of the Month...not yet started.
Farmer's Wife blocks...one block done.
Le Jardin Block of the Month...not yet started.
Crab-Apple Hill Flight of Fancy Quilt, some blocks traced and ready to embroider, but none done.
One Vine Day, yeah, right.......
2 years ago quilt group project, need to make one block and set them together..how hard is that?
Download the Inklingo set that I ordered and print on fabric to make a feathered star quilt...hmmmm......
KEEP UP with my blog and website! I have so many new patterns not on the website yet, takes a huge amount of time to download them. Perhaps I will update every 2 months due to the fact that I can't seem to get the new ones on there each month...I will try to do a better job!
Finish my quilted living room curtains! That is one thing I need to do and should be doing now. I bought 8 panels of 84" by 42" and I am quilting them to hang in my living room. One done, 7 to go....the problem is they have to be pressed first!!! But they will give a nice warm texture to the place!
Let's just hope that these projects aren't on my post for next new year's eve!
Stay warm!

No comments: